Firstly, I want to say thank you very much to my friend, Tom Baker, who tagged me to join in this -I don’t know exactly what’s the name of this thing- Tag Game. In this game, I have to answer some questions from Tom Baker and if possible I could make new questions that my blogger friends also can answer. But, I’m not really sure I can make new questions to my blogger friends, not my skill 😛
So, here are the questions from Tom and my answers:
1. What celebrity would you most like to kiss?
Hahaha 😆 I don’t know, I’m not really sure who’s the celebrity I would like to kiss most. Maybe Justin Bieber. He looks extremely cute in every single time, right?
2. What is one of your favorite books that has not been made into a movie but you think should be and who should direct the movie?
Utukki by Clara-Ng (Indonesian writer). It’s a full-of-fantasy book and really need a super movie maker team to make it into a movie with all her fantastic imagination. And I choose Stephen Spielberg as the director because, hey, nobody don’t know how he made so many box office fantasy movies
3. Your doctor just told you that you must give up your blog for medical reasons. How will you explain it to your followers?
Everybody around me knows that I’m a frontal person, so I’ll tell the truth by my post. I know that my followers will understand and I think it’s not a big matter if my blog doesn’t active anymore. It’s not a famous blog. Hehehe 😛
4. Would you give a kidney to save the life of a stranger?
I’d do that if I really really really need so much money. But if I don’t, I wouldn’t. I would give my kidney only for someone I love, not a stranger
5. What one thing have you thought of to aid in the recovery of your country’s economy?
Well, I’m not a person who really interest about economical problem. I don’t care about that. As long as I am happy with enough money in my pocket, in my bank account, I don’t care about my country’s economy 😛
6. Who would you like for your favorite singer or band to do a duet with?
Endah N Rhesa, duet indie singers of Indonesia. Their songs always can touch my heart 🙂
7. How many times have you been tagged for this game this year alone?
Honestly, it’s my first time. Thank you for tagging me, Tom!
8. What is your favorite game to play with friends now and what was it when you were just a wee little kid?
Truth or Dare. That’s a hilarious game, especially when we choose dare. Hahaha 😆 Absolutely not! I knew this game when I was in Junior High School and in that time nobody can’t call me as a little kid anymore
9. On average how much sleep do you get per night?
I think, 6 hours per night or more. I love sleep, by the way 🙂
10. Of the many celebrity chefs on TV, which one would you like to have invite you to their home for dinner?
Chef Ramsay. He’s totally extremely cool!
11. Of the many celebrity chefs on TV, which one would you like to cook dinner for – even if you cannot cook and what would you prepare for him or her?
Cat Cora. I’d love to let her tastes Indonesian food 😀
So, that’s all of the questions from Tom and that’s all my stupid answers. I’m sorry if my English isn’t really good, FYI, I’m not a native speaker of English, I’m only a student of English Literature. Know me more by this Tag Game, yes? Once more, thank you very much, Tom, for tagging me, too 🙂