Today, I am alone at home. Not basically alone, but living only with my taciturn brother in this house is just the same thing. So, I am feeling kinda lonely now without my Momma and my sister around because they are in Momma’s hometown that takes about 6 or 7 hours road trip for an occasion.
That is not the topic of this post, anyway. I just want to tell you such an unimportant information about the life of this blog’s owner and author recently―like you need it😆
So, since I have nothing to do―literally―I would like to share about my bucket list. My bucket list is just like other’s. I have collected it since years before and make a list of it which is already partially fulfilled and a lot many not fulfilled yet because I cannot stop adding one to the list.
Now, let me give you the list that I have fulfilled so far and they are:
- Graduated as a bachelor. You know, I have talked about my graduate in several previous post and you can read about how happy I was with my bachelor degree because it was not only an achievement for myself, but for my parents’ pride also.
- Went to Bali. I do not remember since when I became so obsess to this place, but I do really want to go there again because once is never enough!
- Went to abroad. It was just Malaysia and Thailand which are not so far from Indonesia, but still, they are out of Indonesia, so they are abroad.
- My writing published. Not commercially published―I do not even get a fee―and there is one in local newspaper also, but at least, finally there are other people who read my writing, beside my own self.
- Able to speak and write in English. Since I knew that I have Dutch and German descent from both of my parents, I told myself that I must master English and now you can read the result here😀
- Did flying fox. Thanks to my seniors in university for making it in freshmen initiation so I finally knew what a fox feels when he flies. Awesome!
- Wear hijab before I die. It is a must for a Muslim female and alhamdulillah, after a long argument with myself when I will wear it―before or after I get married―I realize, I may die before that, so I finally can make it since last year.
Here is my not-fulfilled-yet list:
- Get married. Every normal girl’s dream and I hope I will be soon *fingers crossed😀
- Take my parents to Mecca. It is a dream of every Muslim child and it is at the top first of my bucket list and my ultimate dream.
- Buy my parents a beautiful house. My second ultimate dream, by the way.
- Become super duper rich. People say that money cannot buy happiness, well, I believe those words from people who live in the middle of Amazon or somewhere in this world where money does not exist.
- Dye my hair red. I will do. When I do not live with parents anymore. I will!
- Have a book with my name printed on the cover as the writer. I love writing and what is the biggest dream of someone who loves writing? Yes, having their own book. Me, too.
- World trip. Of course! I have been to Malaysia and Thailand, I hope the next one will be Mecca with my parents, then Dubai, Netherland, and the rest will be planned on the way.
- Have a big beautiful house. Absolutely! I will design this one by myself because I already have the image in my Pinterest and Weheartit account😛 I have talked about it on my previous post also.
- Have a house in Bali. I am obsessed with Bali, so why not. I would love to spend my old age there.
- Become a great cook. I will make my own pizza, sushi, bibimbap, kebab, and many else foods one day.
- Cruise ship trip. I swayed by Cruise Ship Diaries on NatGeo People for this one😆
- Have dinner at Alinea. It is because I watch World’s Best Chefs on NatGeo People. I watch this channel a lot more than I realize, I guess.
- Meet Rupert Grint. To hug him, to take some selfies with him, and to make him my husband if possible😛
- Do bungee jumping. I do not know why I really want to do this. I just want to.
- … means there will be more and more and more I will add to this list.
For the last, here is the list of impossible to fulfill:
- Prove that I am the reincarnation of Snow White. That is why it is in “impossible to fulfill list.
- Receive my Hogwarts acceptance letter. I believe magic is real. I believe Hogwarts is real and, somehow, I believe that J. K. Rowling is a Hogwarts’ graduate. Impossible because until now I cannot make anything burn or fly by staring at it.
- Have some tattoos. Impossible because it is forbidden in my religion😦
- Become the most influential woman in the world. Well, hmm, how to say it, even my future is still grey now. Yeah, that is why.
- Become the queen of England. This one is truly impossible😆
Have a good night everyone.
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” ― Walt Disney